Sunday, August 30, 2015

I won't appear before Court,Wike also a Corrupt Man -Amaechi

                           amaechi

Former Governor of River State Rotimi Amaechi said yesterday In Port Harcourt that Governor Wike is also a corrupt man,during his address to his Supporters and APC loyalist.
The ex Governor said he is in the state to attend a Church Service and will leave in a few days,he Vowed  never to appear before  the Justice  George Omereji Commission of Inquiry set up by wike  to invsetigate the sales of assets of the state,insisting that the establishment of the commission did not comply with constitutional provisions.


“I have been listening while in Abuja to  Nyesom  Wike accusing me of corruption and I laugh,Even Nyesom Wike knows that I don’t like money, he knows that”
“The pressure Wike is putting on us  is to  let somebody call us together to a meeting to withdraw our case  challenging his election from court.. The party has a right to go to court. The law of Nigeria says there is no independent candidate. Even if I, Amaechi, Peterside withdraw, APC will carry on with the case. 
“The funny thing about the young man is that he knows I know him. I was his governor, I have documents to show that he is a contractor. I am not a thief; so I don’t know what this young man is talking about.”  Amaechi Stated.

He added that his Party will continue to fight until justice is obtained over the state election dispute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment